">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Back to Cali..

So my trip to California was amazing! I was able to tell all my best friends and family about the baby IN PERSON. here are some photos from the dinners and lunches I went to.



The minute I got off the plane I got to meet my brother in Westwood for dinner. He was so excited when i told him about the baby(a this point we didnt know the sex). Then we went to see where he lives. Love you baby bro. xoxox


four months pregnant. Is that considered a Bump? or a pooch?



Dinner at Tommy Bahamas with my best friends:Carly, Elishia, Cathy, Me, Susan,Joannah and Leila.



3 PREGOS: Joannah Due in may and having a boy, Im due in April with a girl, Leila is due in March and she is having a boy too.






My cousin Amber is having a Baby girl in February



My sister, Me and Cousin Amber

My niece scarlett(mini me)

No comments: