">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Due date

THEY CHANGED MY DUE DATE! Now I'm stressing!!. I went to the Dr. last week and she said I was 33 weeks. When i got home I thought "did she say 33 weeks? because i thought I was 32 weeks!" I figured it must be a mistake so i just ignored it. That didn't work out so well. I started having anxiety and found that I was super restless at night. I was thinking that my sister had bought a plane ticket for the 25th of April so she could HOPEFULLY be here for the birth. So I called the Dr. back just to make sure. Sure enough she said yes you are 33 weeks and your due date is NOW APRIL 21st instead of April 28th! OMG It's getting so close. Btw that's Dereks birthday too. I doubt she will be born on that exact day but it would be funny of he had to share his big day! Don't know how he feels about that! xoxox ash

1 comment:

Sally Jackson said...

I wonder if sweet Zoie will come anytime 3 weeks before, or after your due date, because
Due dates and ultrasounds are just rough estimates! Then maybe it will be one big surprise! I hope you get to relax and I hope Carly gets to be there. xoxoxo, Sally