">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Me and Maggie Mae

Today I met my girlfriend Casey and her baby Maggie for breakfast. We took the girls on a LONG walk on the beach and then headed back to her house to relax and play with the girls for a little. Maggie is 1.5 months older than Zoie but they seem to be about the same size:)
Zoie giving maggie the stinkeye because she can hold her head up already:)

In all these photos Z was pooping so we couldnt get a smile out of her.

Maggie and Casey.

3 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

SO stinkin' cute!!! We definitely need to take cuter pics of our girls the next time we hang out :)
XOXO

daddy said...

ahhaahha.. little zoe cant keep her head up..ahhhhhhhhhh.. are the big kids teasing you already... she so small and cute.. bring her back before she for getts me..

daddy said...

more pictures.. more pictuers.. I love them .. I'm off to work... I was talking to little zoe on the phone and she said that she want to come hom eto daddy,.. shes not having any fun there..
big kisses to you and the little ewok... whats up with the stink eyes... she knows she cool... yeah.. later skills