">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 14, 2011

Engagements and Nursing school!!

So I have been M.I.A. because I just got engaged! WOOHOO! the lucky man(actually I'm a lucky girl) Is my best friend of 10 years. We dated for 4 of those 10 and took a "healthy" break. I think it was necessary to do and it ended up for the better. We both are a tad bit more mature. I've been crazy busy with the wedding planning because we are having it in January 2012 in Hawaii (no! I'm not pregnant)!! We don't need a long engagement...there's nothing wrong with that. But we do want to have more kids right away...Just after the wedding.


On top of it all...I GOT ACCEPTED to nursing school (which starts in JANUARY)!! Luckily I will be back from the wedding BUT we decided to postpone our Honeymoon until our 1 year anniversary.


I'm ecstatic!! The saying "when it rains it pours" has taken on a whole new POSITIVE meaning for me.


Check out this ring...He did a good job:)

p.s. Don't mind the yellow-ish looking skin...Im not sick. I'm just under flourescent lights! YuCk!




No comments: