">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lip sync baby

I have a strong "dislike" for this talking book. Mostly because Zoie received it at a much younger than "recommended age" so she didn't quite grasp the concept. For months it has sang to the tune of something like this "there was a farm...there was a farm...there was a farm...there was a farm...GOODBYE" and so on. She would turn the same page back and forth and never let the song finish. Naturally, I learned how to tune this wonderfully.annoying.learning toy out.
The other day after about 30 minutes of her playing with it I realized that the entire song would finish before the next one started. When I looked over this is what I saw. Before I burst out laughing and more importantly missing the opportunity to film this gem, I scrambled for my iphone, turned on the video, and taped her as discreetly as possible. I think its a candidate for America's Funniest Home video. What do you think? (turn off volume from playlist below)

4 comments:

Lisa @ Turning Tables said...

Oh my goodness - she is sooooooo cute!!!! :) love her and love YOU!!! xo -lisa

Ali Richardson said...

Ha ha ha!!! That is CLASSIC!!! She is such an adorable munchkin Ash! Ha ha! xo

Joannah said...

I just laughed out loud and Jordan and Teo are making me play it over and over. LOL That is hysterical, America's Funniest Videos for sure!

Sally Jackson said...

MMmm strips N cheese! That brings back some memories! Glad to see that your having fun at the beach! Still my favorite thing to do!