">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beach Days

I'm so thankful that is has been a sunny, consistent summer. I don't know if I would have survived a repeat of summer 2010! We spend a lot of our days at the beach or outside so its nice when the weather is above 70 degrees. Here are some random beach/pool days with our friends!






Jordan and Zoie heading to the beach



Zoie, Jordan, Matteo and Elle Triple trouble with these girls!




...ahhhhh Strips with chili and cheese.


This is my favorite summer past time...Or should i say Present? I always enjoy going to our beach knowing I get to enjoy some of this deliciousness. If you are ever in the area stop by Dwight's and order some. I promise, you will not be disappointed! (My mouth is watering just writing about them:) YUM!



Last weekend we went to the beachclub in Irvine. Its a man-made pool with a fake beach and water slides. It's only a 20 minute drive and a little bit easier than the real beach because it's confined and there are no rip currents or dangerous shore break to worry about. You have to be a resident in order to use the facilities so Thank you Kim for letting us come play!



My little mermaid



Me and My Cutie Patootie



Papa Ron entertaining the kids



Daredevil Cruz!



Sports Illustrated photo shoot



We also went to Hermosa Beach last weekend to visit a friend(who used to live in Hawaii) that is moving again!. BOO hoo! We had a nice lunch on the boardwalk, watched a drumming session (which was pretty cool), and then took the girls to the beach. I only took a few photos because we were so consumed with making sure the girls didn't beat each other up, wiping tears.sand.snot.sunscreen and making trips to the water to fill up the buckets! It wasn't our best performance for a lovely goodbye visit.
Cooper and Zoie


This shot was right before a fight:)

2 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

Such a fun & crazy summer so far! Next up, Wild Rivers, The fair, the RSM Beach Club, and I am seriously in need of some of those strips & cheese! MMMMMMMMMmmm! Love you Ash & Zoie!

Lisa @ Turning Tables said...

Zoie is such a cute beach baby!! Lets go soon! :) xo