">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, January 15, 2009

best friend Lulu

So Susan, my best friend bought a ticket to hawaii last minute and flew over to escape reality for a week. She couldn't have come at a better time. Luckily I've been off 4 days in a row so we have had plenty of time to hang out. We've been shopping, going to the beach, eating...A LOT! went on a catamaran ride, stand up paddling, etc. I had a drs. appt. yesterday and heard the heartbeat. She said everything is good and I gained 7 lbs in a month. She said its ok since thats ALL i gained since i became pregnant BUT i should b gaining 1 lb a week for the remainder of the pregnancy! I am just happy I can eat now and have energy to do things. Here are some photos of susans visit and me at 25 weeks!










1 comment:

Ali Richardson said...

Yay! I'm so glad Sue got to get away for a while and hang out with her best friend. I'm sure it really helped her clear her head and feel better. Jealous! Love you guys!!! xo