">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, January 5, 2009

xmas and new years

Ok I finally feel well enough to post a blog. Chirstmas was mellow this year! kind of wierd without my brother and sister here. Me, my mom, dad and derek opened presents in the morning. then we went to the beach and surfed:) carly and the kids came the next day. On new years everyone went to our friend dougs house in pearl ridge for dinner and to light some fireworks. then we came back to waikiki for the huge firework show on the beach. Just carly and I went down to the beach. IT WAS CRAZY! so many people and everyone was lighting of bombs into the crowd. we were hidden in a safe spot so we wouldnt be harmed :) here are some updated pix at 24 weeks











1 comment:

Claudia said...

you are too darn cute! I looked like a beached whale this far in my pregnancy!