">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, January 23, 2009

"Feed little Zoe Snails"

So Derek asked me to go to a nice dinner the other night. The choices he gave me were Ruth's Chris and Roy's. Of course both of these places are excellent but i couldn't decide so I told him to chose. A few minutes later he text me "Feed little Zoe Snails". So i knew we were going to Roy's. One of derek's favorite appetizers is the ESCARGOT. The first time he ordered it I was super skeptical but did try it. It's actually not that bad. They put so much butter and garlic on them that it kind of just tastes like a tough sauteed mushrooms. I told him if he continues to spoil her with nice restaurants, escargot, lamb and martinis he might just go broke. I can just imagine when she's 3 years old saying "I don't want McDonalds, I want Escargot and Lamb!" haha

If you didn't notice I added another poll because we are still not agreeing on the spelling of her name. I'm pretty sure he is always going to spell it "ZOE", probably get a tattoo spelled his way and she will wonder why her dad doesn't know how to spell her name right. Oh well. thats it for now.

3 comments:

my.party.of.five said...

oh my gosh, that is so funny that you describe escargo the way you did, because the first time I tasted it I described it the same EXACT way!!! Zoie will definitely LoVe the finer things in life! We'll all make sure if it!

my.party.of.five said...

oh my gosh, that is so funny that you describe escargo the way you did, because the first time I tasted it I described it the same EXACT way!!! Zoie will definitely LoVe the finer things in life! We'll all make sure if it!

Autumn said...

Hey snooping again! Because my Christian basically grew up at Dukes, he loves sashimi, escargot, shellfish, great steaks etc.... He hates hot dogs, pizza, the normal kids crap, too funny!
Now Layne is more picky but she lives on calamari!
Your looking so cute prego!