">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sick

Sorry I havent updated in a while But im super sick! my mom and the twins came over here with what they thought was ASTHMA..turns out it obviously isn't if I was able to get the same thing. So now I have a major sore throat and terrible cough (which by the way hurts so bad when your pregnant). Anyways I get tormented watching them use their breathing machines, inhailers, and steroids to get rid of their coughs. Does anyone remember getting sick when they were pregnant? did your doctors reccomend anything for sore throats or coughs. Its sunday so the drs. are closed but i need something to hold me over. Gotta go to work but I promise to put photos up soon!

xoxox Ash and Zoie

2 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

Unfortunately there's no over the counter cold medicines that are safe for pregnant ladies :(
I just had that same cold too and it was miserable. Hot tea and lots of rest are about all you can do. Sorry Ash, hang in there!!! xo

my.party.of.five said...

my doctor gave me a list of "safe medications in pregnancy" and for cough it says: Robitussin DM, Robitussin Plain, Dextromothphan, Vicks Vapor Rub...and for sore throat: Halls drops, Chloraseptic spray, sucrets, Cepastat

Feel better Ash!! miss you