">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

april fool's

Well I was thinking of an playing an april fools joke on you all but I didn't want to receive 100's of calls asking if I REALLY was in labor. But I do have a TRUTHFUL update.

I went to the Dr. today and I am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Now i know that doesnt mean anything and it could be that way for weeks BUT its still exciting to know she is super close. Derek kept swallowing and looked nervous but he did ask a lot of questions that I didn't think of. It was cute.

Anyways HAPPY APRIL FOOL's DAY!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Joannah said...

Whaaaaaaaaat??? Woo-hoo, congrats! She's coming...

carlyluckyx2 said...

Wow...unbelievable! How did I make it to 37 weeks with the twins and never make any cervical progress? I must have a faulty cervix. You are amazing!