">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

My Dream

Once again I was up all night last night. I'm now having anxiety over the shelf hanging above Zoie's bed. Although the chances of Hawaii having an earthquake are not as great as good old california(the state made up of fault lines) . I bought that earthquake putty and secured everything down but its not getting rid of my anxiety.

It seemed like I had only been asleep for 2 minutes when I started to dream...or maybe it was a nightmare? Anyways I was on my friend Lisa's boat and she was talking about buying a jet boat so we got on the one in front of us. For some reason I ended up in the water. As I was trying to get my Big body back into the boat Lisa informed me that I was in Labor? what!? How did she know? I wasnt in any pain nor having any contractions. Then someone who looked like SPENCER PRATT showed up and was video taping me. WTF?! Was this supposed to be Derek? I never mentioned either name, not spencer or derek? Do I correlate the two? Gosh i hope not. haha. So Lisa is at my head and this "spencer" look-alike was filming at my feet (which by the way is a nightmare in itself). All of a sudden the baby just slipped out. No pain No pushing No nothing. Just a slippery little baby. No one was there to catch her and then i woke up..so I dont know what happened next!

Maybe this is a sign? Will she be a 4/20 baby? My little Stoner? will she rain on her daddies parade and be born tomorrow on his birthday? Who knows? I've given up thinking she will be here early! I guess I will continue to be put on the schedule at work. Everyone wants me to go into labor there anyways. WIERDOS:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Ash !!! Go Figure, I read this one the day after we have 2 earthquakes here in Yorba Linda.. When I originally saw the photos of Zoies corner...I thought how cute the shelf looked and how I would love something like that..Tom is a freak and wont allow me to hang anything over the girls beds, and the babies crib !! Makes sense though :) You look great cant wait for little one to get here and see what she looks like
Amber