">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, April 12, 2009

OVER IT!

I really wanted to work until the end of my pregnancy. I kinda had it all pictured in my head. I would be at dukes working and either my water would break OR I would start having contractions. I would send someone to the beach to get Derek BUT he would probably be surfing or in the water taking pictures. My next call would be to my parents to come pick me up...BUT they NEVER answer their phones AND/OR they would be on the northshore(45 minutes away)..SO I WOULD TAKE A CAB! hahaha
Anways I want to DIE at work. Its okay when I have a day off in between my 9 hour shifts BUT I've been working 5 days in a row..ON MY FEET..At crazy busy dukes. I won't complain too much because the pregnancy (or pity) tips are AWESOME! People I'm not even waiting on hand me money. I think I have collected approx $60.00 for zoie's piggy bank from people who said "This is for baby..Not you". Okay Okay I wrote an i.o.u. and will eventually pay zoie back(my darn CA. property taxes were due and I needed every penny I had to pay them).

By the end of the day I'm ready to kill someone OR just cut off my feet. My feet usually hurt regardless but NEVER have I ever had this kind of pain in my feet. I tried to buy gel insoles but those are worthless!

So i'm Not sure how much longer I can hang on. Nor do I know how much longer I can keep my cool when someone asks "Can i rub your belly for good luck?" "Are you having twins?" "Wow! are you going to go into labor today?" "Did you know in europe they give you 2 months off before labor and 3 months after you deliver" and the best yet is from all the experts.."You really shouldnt be working when you are due so soon". I find myself just staring at these people. i wonder what my face looks like? am I giving them a look of death? who knows! Just watch out.

Oh and I love how everyone tells me "Get as much sleep as you can before baby comes" Are you kidding me? Did any of YOU moms really get good sleep in your last 1-2 months? NO! I cannot get comfortable. I have to pee every 20 minutes. Im super itchy and restless. Zoie sleeps all day and moves all night. Im up ALL night. If anything i'm OVERLY prepared to be up all night when zoie comes!

I always tell people, I cannot wait for her to come. I pray she comes early. I don't want to be pregnant anymore. I would much rather have this beautiful life I created out of me even though she will take all my energy and scream alot. You all know the response I get from that.!? When shes here you will say..."I wish she was still inside just for a few more weeks" NOPE! NOT ME!!NO WAY!
I am looking forward to doing this...



Instead of this...(38 weeks and Fake smile)

2 comments:

Joannah said...

Hang in there Ash, it's almost over and Zoie will be here in NO TIME. If I was there I would give you a foot rub. ;) ...And how do you still look so cute in your Duke's outfit?

Brittany said...

I have to agree Ash.. I NEVER said i wish either of my boys were still in my tummy. I hated being preggo, but LOVE the end result. Hang in there xoxoxxox