">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, April 3, 2009

The BIG 30!!

WOW! how time flies. Today I turned 30 years old. I actually don't feel like thats old or that I even look that old (if you think i look older than 30 please keep your comments to yourself ;) Anyways, being that I am pregnant I didn't really plan anything or want to do anything. After all I am really not that big on birthdays or parties for myself.
Derek called me this morning and told me he took off work so he could spend my birthday with me. How sweet:) Actually his boss didn't take the boat out so he had the day off anyways but his story about how he told his boss he thought it necessary to take off this very important day was pretty funny.. We went down to the beach and it was surprisingly crowded so we went to the mai tai bar at the Royal Hawaiian. It was such a pretty day!! We had a great time people watching and drinking tasty beverages(mine was a frozen lemonade) right on the water. Then we watched a couple movies and just relaxed. He even bought me a mocha cake and covered it with 30 candles. IT LOOKED LIKE A GIANT FIREBALL! He insisted on taking photos with the cake!! Thanks Derek for my fun and relaxing day. Your a trooper. Tomorrow is dinner with the parentals:)

30 years old!!

30 and 37 weeks prego


He never looks at the camera.

The GIANT FIREBALL!

OMG I look scary but at least he's looking at the camera


Of course he wanted one himself:) happy 19 days early birthday Derek.

Dinner last night with Jessica, Mariah and Rachel.

3 comments:

Sally Jackson said...

Ashley your 21st birthday seems like just yesterday when you took 30 crazy girls to Vegas in a motorhome. :) This one sounds much more relaxing! Oh and the bike rides to newport beach-that was fun too on your birthday! Happy Birthday!!!! 30 is awesome!

Ali Richardson said...

HAPPY B-DAY ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE'RE SO OLD!!!!
LOVE YOU, Ali

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ash...welcome to the 30 Club!!! You look Amazing!!!!

xoxo

Bree