">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Cutest Baby Bedding

Here in Hawaii there is NO room anywhere in ANY house. Everything is soo small. I bought the Mini-crib for Zoie, which is a real crib but 1/2 the size. The problem with this was they only make awful, generic pink/blue, or organic beige bumpers for this size crib. I asked my good friend if she had time to custom make Zoie's bedding. All I had to do was pick out the fabric(pink tulle, purple satin, and sage) and tell her the dimensions. It turned out amazing!! Thank you Zofie... It even matches the beautiful quilt Sallie made Zoie!!
















4 comments:

Haley Summer said...

awww..it turned out soooo cute! I absolutely LOVE the bumper and the purple satin!

Ali Richardson said...

SO pretty Ash, I really love it SO much!!! She's going to be so cozy in there...it really came out great! I can't wait to see her and I can't wait for her and Hayden to be best buds.
Love you!!!

Joannah said...

I absolutely love it. In face, I want it for me! Love the big satin bows. Girls are so much fun!!!!!

erica marie said...

SOOOO CUTE ASH! I love, love, love the purple satin too! I'm so happy for you!! xoxoxo