">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3D ULTRASOUND

I have been hesitant about getting a 3D ultrasound because they sometimes look scary. After stressing out about it way too much I decided to go for it. Of course her hands were completely covering her face so they stopped and told me to go drink cold water and try to get her to move. After a half hour we tried again. Although her hands and feet were both covering her face, we managed to get her to move for some decent shots. These are the best ones. Not sure if I will get another 3D but i will definitely get another 2d ultrasound in the next 2 weeks. i just love seeing her.














2 comments:

Joannah said...

awwwwwwwwww!!! She looks like she has luscious lips, doesn't she?! I hope you bring these to lunch.

Ali Richardson said...

So cute!!!!! I never did one of those, but they look cool. She'll still end up looking a bit different when she comes out, and she still has a lot of growing to do, but it's so neat to get an idea of what she looks like. She's going to be a knock out like her mama for sure!!! Love you! Oh yeah - have you settled on a spelling of her name yet? I want to get her something personalized :) xoxo