">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, February 20, 2009

A shower for Zoie

My good family friends Natalie and Janet threw me a beautiful baby shower. Everything was decorated so cute and the food was amazing. It was really good to see all my friends and family. Here are some pictures from the first baby shower. Zoie is very lucky to have so many people in her life that love her already!! Thank you for all that you do for us Janet and Natalie. I love you guys.
I love you Janet and Natalie! Thank you so very much!!
30 weeks! Time is flying


My sister and I. Oh and my new easy maintenance hair color;)

Cynthia (cynababy.com), Kara, Natalie, me, and Erica
Zoie's first itty bitty bikini. ONLY NATALIE!


Super Yummy cake...

Natalie, Me, and Kara(Kara is getting married in Maui april 21st, Zoie is due April 28th :( maybe she will come early)

My cousin Amber is due February 26th. I hope baby Addison comes before then so I can meet her:)

Brianna, Kara, natalie, and me.

No comments: