">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Twins turn 4!!!

My neice and nephew are turning 4! Where has the time gone? My sister decided to have their birthday early because my mom and I would be in town! She had it at the park by our house and there was a great turn out. The funniest part about it was she told people not to bring gifts(because the twins have WAY TOO many toys already) but if they insisted, a book would be great! Well Scarlett did not take it too well. She said "I don't want books I want toys" Ha-ha! kids are so honest! Little Rayson could have cared less. He was having fun being a boy playing on the play ground with all the other kids. Scarlett kept to herself and was poopy all day. When someone would come up she would rudely say "where's my book?" OMG my poor sister. I could have died for her. Anyways it ended up being a really pretty day and a fun get together for the twins.
Rayson Daniel is 4!
Scarlett Fay giving a "shaka" to her boyfriend Derek
Haley and Elle Belle

Three pregnant girls. Amber(far right) is due any day!!

cheese!!

Its hard to get them to sit still for a picture:)


Elle Belle


Princess Jordan




No comments: