">thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Very Own Children's Boutique

So a few nights ago I started to pack up all Zoie's gifts from her showers. I was seriously overwhelmed. I mean all my friends and family definitely went above and beyond to make sure Zoie will be the best dressed baby on the island. From handmade tutus, bows, blocks, towels, letters, paci holders, etc to her very own brazilian bikini and loads of "juicy" outfits, pearl necklace and baby bracelet, bugaboo bee and combi strollers, I was thinking she might be more prone to being beat up because she will always look so cute. HAHA Either way Zoie is so lucky to have so many people in her life that love her and can't wait to meet her.
After 4 full suitcases of ONLY things for Zoie, we managed to make it home to Hawaii in one piece. THANK GOD THEY DIDNT WEIGH THE LUGGAGE:) Enjoy the pictures.
My house looked like a childrens store


Kara Made this adorable baby tutu!
Handmade quilt by Sallie Piccorillo
Lots of bows and flowers for her hair. Im hope she has a ton of hair when she is born:)

Blocks, headband and paci holder made by Ali Richardson
Custom letters by Haley Libbert
Personalized art made by Lauren Beck

Her very own beach towel handmade by Cathy Ponsford

Clips made by rebecca. Sorry I couldnt flip the pix?!

1 comment:

Ali Richardson said...

OMG, the pictures with all of Zoie's new stuff looks nuts!! SO much adorable stuff! You'll have to change her 10 times a day, haha. Thanks for the plug, I had so much fun crafting for our Zoie. LOVE YOU!!! xoxo